Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Larry Bowa Loses His Cool


Warning: This video contains fowl language and ridiculous gestures.

Am I the only one who thinks this the kind of attitude we need in the clubhouse? Now I'm the first to say that every player is different and every player should be treated differently. Some respond to criticism, while others need to be coddled. Regardless, Larry Bowa bleeds baseball. And what's even better is that I'm convinced to this day, he still bleeds Phillies' red.

Sometimes a good manager is effective with a certain group of players. I think this current team is the perfect fit for someone like Bowa.

Chase Utley, Aaron Rowand, Brett Myers... a match made in heaven.

I'm hoping the Phillies don't make the playoffs this year just to get Fuqua Manuel out of here.

No comments: